martes, 18 de abril de 2017

My favorite thing: My Ps4

My favorite thing is my Playstation 4 (Ps4) that is a videogame console (the latest of playstation®). I Bought it at December of 2013 in Miami, Florida when my grandfather were in the USA in a work trip.
Resultado de imagen para playstation 4
I love my ps4 because I can use it in so many things like play videogames (my favorite one is “the last of us”), watch movies (you can download the Netflix app), watch YouTube videos (you can download the YouTube app), listen music (downloading the Spotify app) and many other things.
I use my Ps4 every day, I use to listen music when I am studying, I watch movies in Netflix with my family or I play videogames when I`m bored.
I think that my life without my Ps4 would be exactly the same because I can do the same thing I do with the ps4 with my phone or my computer but I prefer use the Ps4 because is more comfortable than another device.

4 comentarios:

  1. I've never had a PS :(, but I've played with friends. I like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! i don't have a ps, but i saw the gameplay on youtube, i almost cry:') is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow ! I didn't know the PS4 have all this many functions, I think if I have one I will wasting my time on it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, I like too "The Last of Us", it is a nice game. I recommend that you play "Dark Souls", it's very hard D:

    ResponderEliminar