jueves, 18 de mayo de 2017

A photograph I like

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, exterior y agua

Well, I really love this pic because the girl that is with me is Michelle, my cousin, and she died around two years ago. The photo was took by my mother when we was in a trip to the beach in June of 2002. We used to go to the beach every weekend, we really loved it so much.
The reason of why I love this pic is because she posted this photo in her Facebook profile saying that she love me in June of 2014. I really miss her and it was really hard to me to enter in her Facebook profile and take the photograph.


Another reason of why I love this photo is because this pic makes me remember her so much, better than other photos that we have together because she lived in algarrobo since 2005 and we was in there when the picture was token.

3 comentarios:

  1. That is so sad, I send to you my deepest condolences.
    You look so cute and happy in the picture :'D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, that is sad and at the same time so beautiful, because is noticeable that you really appreciated her.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what a beautiful picturce, and is so good that you have this memories of her, I send you all my affections and strengths!

    ResponderEliminar