miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Why do I want to be a vet?

When I was a child I wanted to study veterinary sciences because I love animals and I wanted to help them. When I was 16 years old, I wanted to study odontology but then I thought that I didn´t want a life in an office smelling strange people all day, then I thought to study architecture but I realized that I am so bad drawing and crafting. I decided to study veterinary sciences when my dog died after the birth of her puppies by a sepsis shock. My experience as student of veterinary science is good until now, because I love some subjects and I have the opportunity of participating in activities near of animals (like 4A, Copba, working with equines, etc…). I think I want to work in swine breed, because this kind of veterinaries have the opportunity of travel around the country in different breeding centers. Another thing that I would like to do is to work in a Zoo because my dream is to work in  the breeding of an elephant since the birth to the death.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario